Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am getting better at this....

It seems I am finding my nitch with this couponing. It is helping my family & I so much. I am able to provide food, personal needs, cleaning supplies, toiletries and more for myself, my two children, my mother and grandmother which means I am basically supplying three households. Most trasnactions range from $250 - $350 which I can on the average get between $70.00 - $100.00.
I do not spend a lot of time printing coupons online The ink is rather pricey. Instead I use other ways such as trading, buying whole inserts or pre clipped coupons from various sites. I also started a coupon group in my hometown. I also met one of the nicest people Missy Eby she was on the TLC show Extreme Couponing. I took one of her classes at Hopevale church here in town and I cannot express how much she helped me.
I plan on another shopping trip saturday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment