Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pets need food too so why not...

I have an abundance of cat and dog food and treats coupons and I have ZERO PETS. I heard a bit about this at Missy Eby class but tonight's epoisode of extreme couponing rang true to me. We have a local animal shelter here that is always struggling for food for their animals. We also have a lot of food pantry's and a point Missy Eby made was if the family is struggling for food chances are so are the pets. With this in though I am going to sort through the probably three hundred plus pet coupons I have and keep  my eye out the next few shopping trips I make for low priced or even FREE dog or cat stuff and pick a few up and then once I have a decent amoutn accumulated I will donate them to the animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment